The Educational Problem
After the end of KNORK project, the Trialogical Learning Approach Re-use Library (RL) should remain publicly accessible for the foreseeable future.
At present, the RL is a set of Google Docs files. Although Google Docs is convenient for collaborative editing, we believe that in the long term RL artifacts should be stored in a open format and the read-only access should be simplified.
The following criteria were taken in consideration while evaluating suitable hosting platforms:
- Straightforward access to the existing content
- Discoverability by search engines
- Open-source document format
- Well defined mechanism for submitting corrections and additions
- The service should be free of charge